Espoo 2020-03-09 General Terms and Conditions
1. General Visualize your Science AB (hereafter referred to as VyS) offers training and services within the field of science
communication with visualizations and illustrations .
VyS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
2. Purchases and registrations Registrations are binding and made on the web. Following registration, an order confirmation will be sent to the
participant by email. If you pay via invoice, the invoice will be sent to you separately after registration. Details
regarding location whats included in the fee and schedule will be available on the VyS homepage.
3. Cancellations If a cancellation is received by VyS at least 14 days prior to the start of the event, no fee will be charged.
Cancellations received less than 14 days before the event starts are invoiced in full. Substitute delegates are
welcome, with no extra fee payable.
VyS reserves the right to cancel the course at latest 14 days before the course starts in case of too few
registered participants. In this case paid invoice will be fully refunded by VyS.
4. Prices and fees Advertised fees are stated in Euro without VAT. The course fee does not include accommodation,
breakfast, dinner. These costs are covered directly by the customer.
Finnish VAT (24%) will be added on respective courses for customers from countries within EU. For customers
within the EU, but outside the country where the course will take place, the fees may be invoiced without VAT if
the customers VAT number is stated in the order. For customers outside of the EU, no VAT is added on the
5. Terms of Payment Invoices are due 30 days from the date they are issued. For invoices that are not paid past the due date, VyS
reserves the right to add 8.0% delay interest per annum.
6. Intellectual property rights The event and course material are copyrighted. VyS reserves the copyright. Without written confirmation from
VyS the course material must not be manifold, published or used for public transmission.
7. Links to third party sites This Website may be linked to other Websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by VyS.
VyS website is not responsible for the content of those sites. The VyS website is providing these links to you only
as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by VyS website of those
8. Website This Website could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The VyS website and the Third Party Providers
may make improvements and/or changes in the courses described in this Website at any time without notice.
Changes are periodically made to the Website. These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the
use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications.